The Guardian’s science journalists have very kindly and humblingly mentioned us as one of the ‘hottest science blogs’ today (as did the Times back in February) – and we’re now receiving a steady stream of traffic from their website.
So, as a quick helping hand to our new visitors, here’s a quick guide to what this blog’s all about:
- The blog is managed by Kat, Henry and Ed – read more about them here
- We blog about all aspects of cancer – including our latest research findings (e.g. this), cancer policy (such as this), health and lifestyle (here), and how the media reports cancer stories (like this)
- You can browse posts on different topics using the drop-down list over on the right hand side –>
- And, when you’ve finished reading the blog, you can find our main website here, which will take you to a whole mountain of information about what Cancer Research UK does, the research we fund, and how you can support us.
- There’s also extensive information for people affected by cancer on our CancerHelp UK website, and you can talk to others affected by the disease on our Cancer Chat forum.
But before you go – why not subscribe to the blog’s RSS feed, or sign up for email updates using the text box in the right hand column. And please do say hello in the comments box.
We hope you enjoy our blog – thanks for visiting!
Henry, Kat and Ed